General CDL Requirements:
- Have a valid regular (non-commercial) driver’s license and be at least 18 years old
- Be at least 21 years old
To drive a commercial motor vehicle across state lines (interstate)
To drive a commercial motor vehicle that contains hazardous materials
- Have at least one or two years of driving experience
- An applicant must provide the State proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residency
Social security card, of proof of the number
Another document such as a birth certificate or green card
- Pall all applicable background screenings
- The applicant must provide the names of all the States where the applicant has been licensed to drive any type of motor vehicle during the previous 10 years
- Have no active driver’s license suspensions or revocations in any State
- Must surrender your regular state driver’s license once you earn a CDL
- Must certify that he/she/they are not “subject to any disqualification under FMCSA, or any license disqualification under State Law, and that he/she/they do not have a driver’s license from more than one State or Jurisdiction
- Be able to speak and read English to drive a CMV in the United States. In addition, the State written exams will ONLY be given in English
Please fill out this form and email it over to email@example.com.
Classic Traffic School LLC Requirements:
Students must have their DOT, physical card, CDL permit, and valid identification on hand when applying in person
Students will be asked to perform a drug test BEFORE enrolling
Installment Program: A down payment is required with the installation program during the length of the training program. The full balance must be paid prior to graduation. No finance charges apply in this plan.
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Are you ready to start your classes? Set an appointment.
Reach out to us!
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns by leaving us a message.